Ru dating ru Freesexchatrulet
(18) The effectiveness of the RU486, or mifepristone, method begins to decline after 49 days, or 7 weeks of pregnancy.
(19) By that time, the baby will be five weeks old and will have increased in size to 8mm, and his or her face, arms, and legs will be distinguishable.
Since there has always been a corrolary between the number of abortions and the number of abortionists, RU 486 is likely to increase the number of abortions in the U. beyond the already appalling at just over 1.2 million a year.
RU 486 is a chemical compound that, taken in pill form, can induce abortion in women up to nine weeks pregnant.
Heavy bleeding, nausea, vomiting, and painful uterine contractions are common features of a process TIME magazine calls "A painful, messy, and protracted." About 2% hemorrhage and more than 1 in a 100 require hospitalization.
An Iowa woman took RU486 and lost nearly 3/4 of her blood and likely would have died without emergency surgery. The pill's promoters have reason to believe RU486 will help them increase the number of doctors willing to perform abortions.
A third visit some 14 days from the woman's initial visit allows the doctor to confirm whether or not the abortion has been completed.
If it hasn't, the abortionist will encourage the woman to undergo a surgical abortion to guard against the possibility that she will give birth to a child who may have been injured by the drugs.
(28) Because the use of a prostaglandin (PG) is part of the standard RU486 abortion protocol, it is perhaps more accurate to refer to this as an "RU486/PG" abortion.
(20) Before the end of the 9th week of pregnancy (7 weeks for the baby), the outer extreme of mifepristone's effectiveness, (21) the child's ears, fingers and toes will have formed and he or she will be 18mm, or nearly an inch tall, from crown to rump.
(22) While researchers have proposed a long list of diseases and conditions that RU486 might be useful against, and in some cases, conducted limited testing, the only purpose for which the U. sponsor has pursued government approval is abortion.
An RU486/PG induced abortion can take days, weeks, or never happen at all.
It typically involves three (or more) visits to the doctor's office over a two week period.